Friday, January 17, 2014

Ashton & Harper

I love Instagram & the wonderful people you can discover!
I started following Ashton & Harper last year & loved her style & the gorgeous print business she launched at the end of 2013. 

I got the biggest surprise after making a joke on a picture of her 'chic' print that she should add 'once daily' to it...
I checked my post box one day to find a beautiful custom gold foil 'once daily chic' print! 
Actually, I almost cried in the post office i thought it was so thoughtful!

I love supporting other women who are working for themselves & also those who practice random acts of kindness! :) 
Check out some of Ashton & Harpers gorgeous prints below (including my very special custom one!) 
And how cool is the confetti that came in the envelope with it! 
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails